Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Midweek

It was so cold this morning- low 20's- and it's going to get worse. The mid 20's is going to be the high temp for the next few days! And a chance of snow and/or ice late tonight.

Monday night I put the binding on a two color big wallhanging that's been made and quilted for a year. We have to figure out how we're hanging it, and I have to name it, and then I'll get some pix.

Toast is staying with us this week, and she and the cat have issues. Toast wants to sleep under the covers, and the cat wants to walk on her. Usually at 0300. Yesterday I was so tired that I came home and slept for 2 hours or so.

Today I stopped at Joann's fabrics on the way home from work. I managed to not buy any clearance Christmas fabric! The whole calico wall is on sale for 50% off. I restrained myself, and only got some pink for pillowcases for Steph, and two shades of blue and some white for split rail blocks for around a Father Xmas panel that I want to do. I got 9 yards for fabric for $20!

Holly

No comments: