Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wow, nine weeks!

Nine weeks postop, and the summer is shot. I had a good PT session today, tho the new knee still doesn't bend as far or as easily as I'd like it to. I have PT on Friday, then next week it'll drop back to once or twice a week, after school. 

We have a new grand-dog! Ed and Heather got an 8 week old yellow lab puppy that they named Honey Rose. Ed came up with the Honey, and Julianna gave her a middle name. She looks adorable, and Ed's sister Michelle will be the designated dog sitter. 

I went and got a pedicure yesterday, so my toes are ready for fall. This Friday, Steph and Dan fly out to see Manda and Ben. I'm jealous, but I know my knee isn't up to a long flight and a lot of touristing. Maybe next summer. 

I'm still reading my way thru John Sandford, and enjoying them all. I bought more baby yarn, and I'm working on afghans. One of these days I'll get the urge to sew! I have been working on going thru magazines, and tidying up the sewing room. 

And the beat goes on!
Holly

No comments: