Monday, August 6, 2012

Another hot Monday

We had major thunderstorms last night. Lots of pouring rain, and intermittent thunder and lightening. I tried to go to bed early-ish, but tossed and turned and got back up.

Ralph took Mom to Vineland to have her eye surgery. He just called, and it's finished. Now she has to stay head down 24/7 for 5 days and see if it worked. 

My right foot swelling just won't go down. I asked the cardiologist for suggestions, and he said to try wrapping it in an ace wrap. I tried that last night, and this morning it looks normal! He's a genius! I've already done some of the knee exercises today. Today is the first day that I'm allowed to exercise after the ablation. It's already 86 out, so I won't take a walk outside til this evening. Last night's walk got rained out! 

This is Heather's last week as staff, before she goes Pool and can have a real person's schedule. 

No good news about the medical situation in Barbara's family. Life can change in the blink of an eye. 

And the beat goes on!
Holly

No comments: