Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday

I didn't sleep well last night- one of those nights that you wake up every hour. I don't know if it's too much caffeine (iced tea) or watching too much Criminal Minds. I taped Criminal Minds and CSI:NY all year, and I'm working my way thru them. Great shows, but CM can be very disturbing.

I've got a quarter row left on an afghan that's my yearly donation to the BurlCo Farm Fair. I had fallen way behind, and all of a sudden it's farm fair time, so I spent hours and hours over the weekend on it (while watching those Criminal Minds). I'll finished that up today and then bind Julianna's jacket. Then it's back to the border of Malibu Breeze.

Ralph and I leave on Thursday to go visit Heather, Ed and the kidlets in NC. We're driving, and AAA says best time is 8.5 hours. Heather says their best time is 10. When Steph and I flew, since you can't go directly from Philly to Charlotte (unless you want to pay $800), we left the house before 7 a.m. and arrived at Heather's at 3 pm- so driving can't be much worse. We're leaving after rush hour, since we have to clear Baltimore, DC and Richmond. Toast, Steph and various of her friends are house sitting, so the house will never be empty. LOL, I told her to be careful no one falls into the pool.

Holly

No comments: