Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Morning

Orange Crush has changed to Malibu Bay Breeze! I think that sounds blue. The orange just wasn't doing it for me. So yesterday I made 20 of the above "album blocks".
It needs 18 half album blocks- I got 7 made, and quit for the night. They all need to be ironed and trimmed, after I do the rest of the half albums, and make 4 quarter albums. It'll be hard to figure yardage used, since only the red, black and blues came from stash and not from scraps.
Toast was curled up on the loveseat, keeping me company. She has her summer haircut.
Mom and I were in Michaels Crafts, and I was in the bridal aisle. I really liked this cake topper, so I took a pic so Manda and Ben can see it.

No big plans for today- I'd like to work more on the half album blocks.

Tomorrow is my brother John's birthday, and Tuesday is Steph's birthday. I was hoping she's be born on his birthday, but she wanted her own!

Also this week is Mackenzie's 2nd birthday, then Connor's 7th. Later this month is Nadia's birthday, but she's already had her party. Also this month is Helen's, as well as our late Uncle Frank. Happy birthday to all!

Holly

1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I love the blue with the scraps you have! I think it's going to look fantastic! Is Toast a doxie? I have two doxies of my own.