Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Wednesday?

 I think it's Wednesday. It gets to the point where I'm not really sure.

I spent a bit of time on the phone first thing. I got an email from my mail order pharmacy that they had an issue. Called them, she figured out what the issue was, called the doc's office and she fixed it. No one's fault, just miscommunication and annoying. 


Amanda and Steph have been drinking Adagio Tea, and Manda sent me some for Christmas. I liked it so much that I ordered some, and when it came they sent me a sample week of their CommuniTea. Kinda like the advent calendar tea. I was telling Manda, and she and I both ordered the February box. And Adagio is in jersey, yay!


I stayed up late reading this last night, and hope to finish it today. Really good! I did sign up for the Goodreads reading challenge, and I've been good about entering the books I'm reading.


Another inspiration picture! I like the way the stripes are worked.


We dropped off the HQ to be serviced yesterday, and we can pick her up tomorrow. I have a few flimsy's that I want to get done this year.

No comments: