Thursday, January 21, 2021

A New Day!

 I spent hours with the TV on yesterday, tuned to the Inauguration. It was so well done! Such a sense of relief that now we can all go about our business without wondering what the orange idiot is up to. Now he's just another crazy old man in Florida. 


I finished this page while the TV was on! I started this page on December 30, and it just took forever. Off course, I did take a snake break. 



It's hard to see, but at one point it was snowing so hard! My phone doesn't take good snow pix.


I finished this last night, it was pretty good. First in a series.




OMG, the Bernie memes are so funny! 

I did fine at the eye doc's, a small change in the reading prescription, which is good because I want new frames. I've had these for 3 years and I'm ready for a change. 

Yesterday we went food shopping- we were out of so many things! Came home and the phone was ringing. Garrett wanted to tell us that the Inauguration was the most boring thing ever, and he wanted a hamburger to be president. So cute!

This morning I have an appointment with my NP, regular appointment. Ralph is at his usual Thursday breakfast with the veterans. 

Eddie is supposed to return to in person school today, two days a week. He's happy to be able to drive himself to school, of course. What a strange senior year this is for him and all the other seniors. 

No comments: