Friday, January 8, 2021

Stress stitching

 I've tried not to stay glued to the TV following the disgraceful events of January 6. One reporter dubbed it "another day that will live in infamy." So I've been doing lots of cross stitching.


This was January 5.


This was 
January 7. Lots and lots of confetti there. I did maybe 3-4 colors. 


I also started this. It was a gift to myself. I was never a big fan of Obama when he was in office, but I love Michelle Obama and her book, and he's been on all the talk shows, and his book sounded interesting. 

We put the tree away til next year. It had lots of lights, and I only got two ornaments on it- the dove from Mike and Sam, and the clear ornament with the contents of my ORT jar for 2020. I just never got into it this year. My gnomes are all on the mantle, and they can stay there til spring.

I had a run of atrial fib yesterday, not fun. The new med the doc put me on helped it. 

I made an overnight French toast the other day, one that has cranberries and uses eggnog for the liquid. It came out really good! A keeper.

No comments: