Friday, January 29, 2021

Snowy forecast

 Our local (Philly) Action News weatherman Adam Joseph is usually pretty accurate. Last night he said snow is coming Sunday night, Monday, and Tuesday! He advised staying home, so I just changed my routine dermatologist appointment. It's silly to go out when I don't have to.


Earlier in the week I made chicken enchiladas with sweet potatoes on the side. One of our favorites, with enough for another meal or so.



Yesterday I made chicken noodle soup in the crockpot and biscuits. A good meal for a cold day, and soup enough for a few days.


I spent a lot of time this week on the cross stitch.


I just started this, an oldie that I never read. I also read another few chapters of Obama's book.

And I spend a lot of time with the TV on, watching the shitshow that is our Senate and House. Biden is doing a great job, took off running. But the idiot Republicans who a few weeks ago were hiding in their offices and now refusing to denounce the impeached one. It's enough to make you sick. Good thing I'm not a drinker, or I'd spend my life drunk. History will wonder WTF.

No comments: