Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Book Club!

 My Cookie Swap group had our first Google meets last night. It was so much fun! We haven't seen each other since last March, and had a lot of catching up to do. The book is One Perfect Summer. I read it, Gordanna has it, and the others will get it and (yeah right) read it for the February 8 meeting. The next book, suggested by Gordanna, will either be The Last Days of John Lennon or The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue. I requested LaRue, I'm number 35! The Lennon isn't up on the library site yet. 

Some of us read all the time, some rarely. Since I've always been a reader, it blows my mind when people say they don't read. It's just a different mindset. 


I'm still working on this page! So much confetti! But it looks so great.


In inspiration pic! I love the yellow and touches of blue, and it would go great in our room.


I just downloaded this pattern. I would change the colors, probably. I have to think about it. 

Yesterday Ralph had the urge for Olive Garden, so we did curbside. I had fettuccine, he had spaghetti, and of course we had their salad. It was a nice change of pace. And he ordered us cheesecake, which we never got around to having last night, so we have for today- yay!

No comments: