Monday, January 4, 2021

2021 is here!

 May it be a better year than 2020 was! 


For our New Years Eve dinner I made (heated up) a deli chicken from Sam's Club, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, and cranberry sauce. It was so good! We stayed up til midnight and the noise making idiots stopped, then went to bed. 

January 2 was Jake's funeral, a sad affair. But, he lived to be 92, which is quite an accomplishment.


Heather made us calendars! So we can all see the same pix each month! She did a great job.

Today is Heather and Ed's 19th anniversary! It doesn't seem that long ago. It was a lovely wedding.

She was such a beautiful bride!

Today is also a sad anniversary, Ralph's dad Rocco died 15 years ago. 

I've been busy this morning. I made a to do list of things I want to get done in January. I made appointments with the eye doctor and the dermatologist. I made an appointment to take my HQ16 in for routine servicing. I haven't used it in over a year, and I want it checked and oiled before I use it. 

I decided to try the Goodreads challenge, my goal is always 100 books per year. I've kept a notebook for years of all the books I read, but I'll give Goodreads a try. 

Crochet wise, my goal is two snakes this year, for Joey and for Ben. And maybe a Yip Yip or two. I go with the flow for crocheting.

For Counted Cross Stitch, my project may take the rest of the year!


This is where I was at the end of 2020. I just moved the q snap. It's going to be fabulous when it's done.

And of course, a goal is to blog more often.


No comments: