Friday, January 15, 2021

Friday again

 We made it thru another week! Yay! Seeing the national Covid numbers, it's so scary! We have appointments for our vaccine, but not til March. Jersey has got it together pretty well, unlike some of the stupid states. 

We picked up the HQ 16 from the quilt shop yesterday. The HQ guy did routine cleaning and oiling, and said she's in good shape. 


It wasn't bad, $199. Since I pay over $100 to have my Janome serviced, I actually expected it to cost more. I haven't used the HQ for over a year, but I have some flimsy's I want to quilt and use. 


I finished both Thin Ice and Moon Called, and moved on to Deal Breaker. All were/are 
excellent, and I'll be requesting more in the series'. 

I've been working on the cross stitch when I watch TV. I haven't started this year's snakes yet. 

Since the days melt into one another, we have no weekend plans. With the Covid numbers so bad, we're staying in even more.

No comments: