Sunday, January 10, 2021

A beautiful Sunday

 The sky is blue and it's going up to the 40's! 


We did a curbside pickup at the library yesterday! I had 11 books in, Ralph had 5. 


This is the first one I'm reading, because it's new and others may have it on request. So far it's really good.


My gnome collection may stay on the mantle til Easter! I supposed I should take down the little trees on the end.



 I'm taking the HQ16 to a quilt shop on Tuesday, so it can have routine 
maintenance. I haven't quilted in over a year, did not have the urge. I tend to get obsessed with things, and the counted cross stitch is the current obsession. 

My Cookie Swap group is starting up our book club again. They were dithering about a book, and I suggested the book I was reading at the time, One Perfect Summer by Brenda Novak. That was about 2 months ago! So we're supposed to have a Zoom get together tomorrow night to discuss it. Even if we just end up chatting, it will be fun.


No comments: