Sunday, January 17, 2021

Another week starts

 The weeks are blending in to each other. At least the weather is holding, only the one snow so far. 



That Darkness was very strange, but interesting. I've just started This Side of Murder.


I made Cowboy Casserole for dinner last night. Ground beef, corn, tomatoes, cream of celery soup, sour cream, cheese, topped with tater tots. 
Really good, and enough for tonight also! A win!


I finally started this year's snakes!

Orange is for Joey. He'll be 8 next week! Sadly, another birthday without his daddy. But he has a lot of wonderful men in his life.


Blue is for this little cutie! Our two youngest great nephews. 

This week I see the eye doc on Tuesday, and the NP on Thursday. Wednesday is a sad anniversary, my closest friend from high school died 11 years ago. 

No comments: