Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sunny Saturday

It's nice out- in the 60's. Hard to believe we had so much snow earlier in the week.

Sam is home! They went back to the diagnosis of old infection, and some other issues. But she's home, and so happy to be there.

Steph had her partylite demo last night, and we had a lot of fun. I ordered a very pretty piece for a wedding shower next month.

This morning I went and got my car washed, and it looks so pretty! Then I went to Quilted Treasures and got the fabric for a mystery quilt class that I'm taking at MQX with Mark Lipinski next month. I love picking fabric at QT- Lynn and Janet were helping me. I have to take a picture of my choices.

Then I signed up for a Handiquilter 16 event at Quilting Possibilities on March 28. It's 50 miles from here, up by Long Beach Island, but worth the trip. And next weekend is the Love Apples Quilt Show in Mt. Laurel, which I'll go to with my friend Barbara.

Today Steph and I are going to head over to Panera Bread and Borders. Then we have to finalize the food shopping list for Julie and Mom's party next Friday, so I can shop for that.

Eddie lost his first tooth! Little kids are so cute when they look like little jack-o-lanterns.

Holly

No comments: