Sunday, March 8, 2009

Daylight Savings Time has come!

It was hard getting up this morning, but it will be nice to have some light after dinner.

I had a phone call from Manda last night- Ben's mom and aunt are driving to Texas on their spring break early next month, and they wanted to see if I'd come for a long weekend to meet them. Of course I said yes, and I emailed Polly to see what day they're arriving (they're driving from Nebraska- road trip!) so I know what day(s) to take as personal days. This could be fun!

I also talked to Heather last night, and they've rented a 28 foot pull behind camper for their trip up this week. So they'll be able to take lots of stuff back home with them! Julie is now in her big girl bed, and the crib has been taken down. We're all very excited to see them on Friday.

Our Alaskan cruise has a date- August 12! Something else to look forward to. Manda and Steph are both taking summer college classes, so we have to go after classes end.

Sunday things to be happy about:
It's not snowing!
Sam is home!
We'll see Heather, Ed, Eddie and Julianna this week!
Daylight savings time!

Holly

No comments: