Sunday, March 8, 2009

Road trip!

Actually, plane trip. I'm going to Texas for a long weekend! I leave Thursday, April 2 after work, and get home that Sunday night. The occasion is to meet Ben's Mom, Polly, and his aunt. They're actually doing a road trip from Nebraska to Houston on their spring break, and asked if I could be there the same weekend to meet them. Sure!

So I get in Thursday night, they get in Friday afternoon. I leave Sunday late afternoon, they leave Monday. So we each get some alone time there, and some all of us time. Manda asked if there's anything I want to do Friday morning- quilt shop, of course! Silly girl had to ask!

Steph and Toast went home tonight. Toast had been here over a week, so I was ready for her to go home for awhile. Having a part time dog is great! When Steph takes her first summer semester she'll have class 4 nights a week for 6 weeks, in addition to working. So Toast will stay here at grandmom's doggy daycare for the 6 weeks.

And the beat goes on!
Holly

No comments: