Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Preparing for the party!

Tonight I went food shopping and got most of the party supplies. Friday night is the birthday party for Julianna's 2nd birthday and Mom's birthday. We're also celebrating brothers Frank and Mike's birthdays this month.

I'm making sweet sausage in one crock pot, meatballs in another. We're also having green salad, pasta salad, chips and dip, and of course cake and ice cream. All easy foods, since I have to work Friday. Ralph will be on crockpot duty.

I haven't seen Eddie or Julie since January 20, and it seems like forever. Little kids can change so much so fast!

I've only been in the sewing room this week to turn on the TV/VCR. This time change is so hard to adjust to! Funny, when I go to Houston the hour difference doesn't bother me, but I never change my watch and sorta stay on NJ time. Getting up in the dark is the worst. Everyone at work has the same complaint, so it's not just me.

Holly

No comments: