Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 1!

Steph and Toast are curled up on the coach. Toast needs a haircut, but it's so cold out that Steph doesn't want to get it yet.
This is the string quilt that I made while Ralph was away. It's 48x64, and I didn't even make a dent in my container of strips! It's not quilted yet, but I wanted to get it's picture up. I'm pondering on the name- I have one in mind, but have to think about it.

We just got back from late lunch/early dinner at the Texas Roadhouse. It was packed! The food is good, and usually enough for 2 meals. And they have sweet tea! We usually go out to dinner on Sundays when Steph is home.

We're supposed to get some major snow tonight! We'll see, we've heard that before. We had a dusting this morning, but that's mostly gone already.

March birthdays: Frank, Julianna and Mom (both share March 3), Big Mike.

Things to be happy about:
Sam (see previous posts)
Ralph is home
A good book to read (the new Linda Failstein)

And the beat goes on!

Holly

No comments: