Friday, April 2, 2021

Welcome April!

 Spring- maybe. Our high today is 45.


Heather did calendars for us for Christmas, so we'd all see the same pix each month. She did a fantastic job!

We got our second Covid shots on Monday! We both had sore arms for a few days. Ralph had a headache off and on for a few days, and I was fatigued. By Thursday we were back to normal, and it was worth it! 


LOL, I did some vaccinated shopping on Amazon! It's a bread maker! I had one a couple of decades ago, and used it a lot. A bread maker came up on the Deals and Steals Facebook page, and I started comparing them, and came up with this one. So of course I joined a couple of groups on Facebook! Plan for the weekend is to try it out.


2021 snakes are up to date! 25% completed! I still haven't played with the Apache Tears crochet stitch, I got sidetracked reading. I'm up to date with the Mercy Thompson series, which is fantastic. We just did a library run, I had two books in. 

March 31 was Mike's birthday. I forgot to call him til it was too late- they go to bed around 8.30. So I texted him with a bunch of birthday emoji's and he called me yesterday. He's 65, hard to believe. 

We were talking about Easter, still not safe for a family dinner. We have high hopes for next year. 

Heather texted us, she's at a new level of parenting- she sent the kids to Walmart to buy their Easter candy! Having a kid who drives can be very useful! They got the good news that Eddie's class will have a prom! It'll be divided into two, because of numbers. At the moment, he plans to go with friends, which is wonderful. 

I get a box each month from Adagio tea. It has one packet for each day, with ingredients and brewing instructions. You go on the website for the name of the daily tea. Some have been fantastic. You can rate each day with "love it" "meh" and "hate it," which is fun. It's a good way to try a variety of teas without committing to a big package. And they are based in jersey!




No comments: