Saturday, March 27, 2021

Counting down!

 Two days til we get our second Covid immunization! Monday at 11.45. I fully expect to feel lousy Monday night into Tuesday, and that's ok. 


Sweet Honey Rose in her new lion costume. It's so funny how dogs can look so disgusted. Heather assured me that there were treats.


I forgot to take pix before we cut it! It's beef 
enchilada casserole, basically taco in a dish. It was really good, reheated really well, and so much less messy than regular tacos. It's a keeper of a recipe!

Ralph bought cushions for the girls! Lucy has been like Goldilocks, spending time on each on. Friday figured if it's good enough for Lucy, it's good enough for her.

Nothing new on the crafting front, I've been in a slump for a week. I've been reading, and barely watching TV. I was to start an Apache Tears afghan with scraps, and I've watched the you tube video twice. Now I just have to do it.

Some cooking is in my future. We went to the Amish market yesterday, because we used up all the meatballs. That is, Ralph used them up, LOL. So I bought 4 pounds of meatloaf mix, which should make about 60ish meatballs. I also got a half pound of breakfast sausage meat, which I'll brown and freeze, and a pound of breakfast sausage links, which I'll bake and freeze. We also got cold cuts, rolls, half a cheesecake with cherries, and fudge. We got there about ten, so I didn't have to wait in line at any of the stores. 

So I better get to it! Library run first, to take back several and pick up one, then cook.



No comments: