Monday, April 12, 2021

A new week

 It was two weeks ago that we got Covid shot #2, so we are now considered fully immunized against it! Yay!


Yesterday I made pancakes! We had some, and I froze these for later. So now I have both pancakes and French toast in the freezer, along with 20 or so packets of sausages. 


Amanda put up this pic of Garrett. Talk about a clone, he could be Steph at that age! The same eyes, even the hair color. Genes are strong! He's such a doll.


I watched the video of the Apache Tears crochet pattern twice, then made a test piece, and wrote down the directions.



Then I started a full sized afghan! It's made of the temperature afghan colors, but just following the color wheel, not following temps. Another thing to drive me crazy! Once I got it going, the pattern is easy to follow- so far, at least. I'm on a vacation from my cross stitch, I needed a break. 

Today our library opens all the way! We can still do curbside, but we can also go in! I might stop in later this week, when I have books to take back.

Dinner tonight is with the help of Stauffers- frozen veggie lasagna. We haven't had it for a long time.

No comments: