Saturday, February 27, 2021

Rainy Saturday

 Hopefully it will wash away the last of the snow! It's going to go up to 54 degrees today!


I put up my new St Patrick's Day shower curtain! I love it! The main bathroom got a new one, plain shamrock's. I gave Ralph his choice, since he mainly uses the hall bathroom.



More good library books! Both the first of series, totally different genres. The door knocker is more of a cozy mystery, Omens is a creepy 
paranormal-ish. I loved both, and will be requesting the next in each series.


The latest page is moving along! I've revised my estimate of a year to finish, more like 18 months. It's the biggest counted cross project I've done yet. 

Two days til we get our first Covid immunization! I'm hoping for no effects from it, but we have no plans for the rest of the day we get the shot, or the next day. 

No comments: