Monday, February 22, 2021

Shopping Monday

 Since the forecast only called for rain, and we needed a bunch of things, we decided to go to Sam's Club this morning. Of course it started snowing right before we left! It changed to rain before we got there, and is still raining. 




Saturday I made Stromboli with the pizza crust in the tube. I used marinara, which the recipe called for, but I put pizza sauce on my shopping list for Shop Rite. It was really good, and easy, my two favorite things. Tonight will be tacos, since I'm not feeling inspired. 


I just finished this last night, after staying up way too late to do so. It's the first of a series about a CSI, and I'll put the next one on my request list.

We took a trial run yesterday to the doc office where we're getting our Covid shot next Monday. It was easy to find. I'll be so relieved once we've had the shots.

And now I'm going to go work on the cross stitch.

No comments: