Tuesday, March 2, 2021

A Good Start!

 We got our first Covid immunizations yesterday!


They had us sit for a half hour after, because of my allergies and that I carry an epi pen. Last night both our arms were tender at the injection sites. We're on the road to normal!



Welcome to March! An entire year since the world fell apart, it's amazing. Who would have thought? And so many tragic deaths that could have been avoided, how sad. 


I read this yesterday, my new favorite author! Not my usual genre, but I enjoy her writing so much! I've requested the next couple in the series from the library. 

The sky is blue, the sun is out, it's still cold, and the wind was blustery last night. Heather and her family come home today from a day of skiing in the Poconos. 

And tomorrow is Julianna's 14th birthday! It would be Mom's 91st birthday. I'm not sure when we'll see Jul to give her gifts to her. I had the Adagio March tea box sent to her, so we can drink the same tea on the same days. 

We're thinking of take out from Olive Garden for dinner tonight, it's been a couple of months since we've gotten food from there. Tour of Italy is sounding good!

No comments: