Sunday, February 7, 2021

Sunday snow!

 Yes, more snow! We could get several more inches, just after we had some melting and the roads were good. 


It's hard to tell, but it's coming down really hard. 

We got the daily special takeout from Scotland Run last night. Garden salad, broccoli cheese soup, turkey in gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and sweet potatoes pie! Actually enough for two meals for us!


We got a phone call with fabulous news yesterday! Eddie has a great scholarship to Stockton University, so good that it's cheaper than county college would be! He wants to go for a BSN, then he's considering nurse anesthetist! We're so proud of him!


And our little guy- Manda made him zombie pj's! We love the sunglasses and the pose!


I finished another page! I've been working on it since July, and I'm not even 25% done! And I miss very few days working on it.



I finished this last night, second in a series. The female lead is a CSI, the male is a detective who is a vigilante on the side. Good stuff!

I just put a big yarn order into Hersschner's. I needed refills of a few colors that I use for temp snakes, and I stole the idea of using softer shades of my colors to make temp afghans for the girls. I want to start one for Eddie, of the school days of his senior year, in the same colors as his snake. 

Plan for today- watch the snow, read, cross stitch while watching shows on the DVR, turkey dinner leftovers for dinner. The super bowl is not included in the plan, because I've always been indifferent to sports. Ralph hasn't forgiven football for Michael Vick, so he has no plans to watch it either. He's sitting reading his library book.

No comments: