Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Winter Weather Advisory

 We're under one starting tonight, we could get a few more inches. We've already had more this winter than the whole of last winter, or at least it seems like it. 


We started out the day with cinnamon rolls two days ago. 


We moved on to stuffed shells and meatballs for dinner, with enough for the next day.


Part of my library haul, I picked up 12 books. LOL, my friend Carol said she hasn't taken out a total of 12 books from her library in her life.


Manda sent us this picture of the little fashionista! 


Ralph got me this little free standing plaque. He's so sweet!




Little Comfort was a bust, I read several chapters then skipped to the end. I just started Burn for Me, the first I've read of hers.


I stole another idea from a Facebook group. I'm going to do a temp afghan in my usually colors, but soft shades. These are the ones that I had in my stash, I put in a big order to Hersshners for the others. Amazon has us all spoiled with its two day shipping!

Yesterday we went to Shop Rite, it had been 3 weeks and I was low on a lot of things. We still have to do a Sam's Club run and go to the Amish Market, but when we go will depend on the weather. I haven't decided what's for dinner yet, I have to think about it. 

We're on a mission to get the feral cats inside. Ralph has opened the slider and Lucy and Friday will put their heads in, but no further. Daisy and Bob, the floozies, have semi left us to live at the cat guy's house two doors down. They show up periodically to visit and eat. Donald, the oldest of all, is still really skittish and I have my doubts of ever getting him in. They all have their shots, are fixed, and have heated kitty condos on the deck, so they are warm and safe.

No comments: