Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Aftermath

 We ended up with maybe 8 inches of snow over 2 days. It was so pretty!




The boro has done a good job of plowing our little hill, and the mail truck didn't have any problems. 


This beautiful girl looks like she's deciding who to throw the snowball at!


I just finished this book. Not my usual type of book, but she's such a good writer! It's about vampires, werewolves, 
fat, and Mercy is a shapeshifter. This was the second in a series, and I'll request the rest.


In January I read 14 books! 13 from the library, one on the kindle. I've been keeping notebooks for years of what I've read.



A new recipe, sausage bread. Basically Stromboli, but with pizza dough from a can and breakfast sausage and shredded mozzarella. Ralph gave it thumbs up.

More progress! It's going to be so beautiful.

Pandemic hair! It's almost a year since he had a haircut, and he's decided to let it grow til it's long enough to donate, probably another year. 


No comments: