Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Tuesday

 It rained most of the night, and melted some of the snow. When we got up and looked out this morning, it felt like we were in a cloud! Seems like we're between storms, with more snow to come on Thursday. 


I got Happy Birthday and Valentine's Day wishes from these wonderful people!


I started out the day yesterday making 2 pounds of meatballs! 30 meatballs for the freezer, though a bowlful made a detour to Ralph's stomach! His Nanny Rose used to fry the meatballs, but I bake them. I use the same ingredients that she used to use. Yum!


My Hersshner's order came! A huge box of yarn!


Softer shades of the colors I've been using to make the temperature blankets and snakes. I have a couple of patterns I want to try.



I got to work last night and brought the snakes up to date. Blue is the high temps in VA for Ben, orange is the high temps at my brother's house for Joey. Baby snakes!

Two weeks til we get our first Covid vaccination! I feel like once we've had both shots, and a couple weeks pass, then we can have a life again! Imagine that! 

No comments: