Sunday, February 14, 2021

Valentine's Day

 The ultimate Hallmark holiday! And the day after my birthday! 68 trips around the sun! My brother asked how I got so old so fast, and I have no answer for him.


Me and a couple of my favorite people, taken before masks. They are both now taller than I am!



Scrambled eggs and sausage for breakfast, mini meatloaves, mashed, and corn for dinner. We never get take out, or go out, for my birthday- every where has "special" menus with ridiculous prices for V Day.



Almost too pretty to eat!


My current read.

Friday we went to the Amish Market for the first time this year. I was getting low on meat. So yesterday I browned 4 pounds of ground beef and froze them in one pound bags. We quick froze 5 pounds of chicken breasts and Ralph put them in sealer bags separately. I made two pounds of mini meatloaves. Today I have to make two pounds of meatballs. We also got 3 half quiches of various flavors, rolls, and lunch meat and cheese, and a half a pie. So we won't have to go again until after we've had our Covid immunizations. 

It's Manda's and Steph's turns to get the snow this weekend! Manda got 8 inches, Steph only got an inch or so with some ice. 

For Valentine's Day, Ralph and I gave each other a big hug. It's our 50th V Day! Being together and reasonably healthy is the best gift.

No comments: