Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Enjoying Spring Break

It's so nice to have a whole week off! I put my car in the shop on Monday- turns out it needed a new radiator. The auto repair guy said it should be good for at least another 20K miles, which is great to hear.

Last night we went to one of our favorite diners for dinner, and have plenty for tonight also. Today we went to BJ's. I had a coupon for a free 60 day membership, so we walked the whole store. Some things are a lot cheaper there, others I'm not sure about. 

I saw online that AC Moore had Red Heart yarn on sale, today only, for $2.39. It's usually $2.99. And then I had my NJEA discount, which brought it down to $2.03 per skein!

From there I stopped at Carter's. I'd forgotten how tiny newborn clothing is! I bought a few things for Baby Boy Briles, and a few for Amary. And via Retail Me Not, I saved 20%! So it's been a good shopping down.

The weather, on the other hand, is dismal. Dreary and drizzley. 

Carol is doing well, and will be released to rehab any day now, which is cause for celebration! Yay Carol! 

And double yay for spring break!

Holly

No comments: