Saturday, April 11, 2015

Back to the real world soon

Spring break has been so wonderful! I really hate to go back to work, and keep telling myself one more year. I don't hate my job by any means, it's just interfering with life! Except for the payday part, of course.

Thursday Eddie and Julie had school, and Heather was off. She came up and we went to Trader Joe's. We were so busy looking at everything that we kept walking into each other! Then we stopped at Bath and Bodyworks, then picked up Ralph and went to lunch at Bertucci's. 

Friday I went and got my hair cut, went to Target, and to Big Lots. 

The past 3 days, I've done 4000 steps per day! I'm going to make a real effort to wander around more at work, and keep up the amount of steps. 

I've caught up on Linda Fairstein books, and moved on to Jonathan Kellerman. These are all authors that I've read and enjoyed for years, but got seriously behind on their works. 

I've started another hat for Jean, #6 or 7, I forget. And Carol has been moved to rehab, yay! 

This morning I made our favorite breakfast, pork roll and scrambled eggs. I've got load #2 in the washer. The sky is blue, it's warmish, and it's not raining! Life is good.

Holly

No comments: