Saturday, April 18, 2015

Beautiful Saturday

It's in the 70's, blue sky, just so nice out. I made our usual weekend breakfast of pork roll and scrambled eggs. Ed had given me eggs from their chickens, and I used them- fabulous. 

I ran some errands- bank, post office, Michaels crafts for yarn on sale. Dinner is in the crockpot, a crockpot pizza casserole, a new one to us. Pasta, pizza sauce, spices, pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese. 

I just finished Susan Mallery's new book The Girls of Mischief Bay. A little different than most of hers, in that she widows one of the main characters halfway thru the book, then explores her grief. 

I mailed the first several chemo caps to Jean today. She starts chemo on Monday, and they told her she'd start losing hair about the third treatment. 

I've been so tired at night that I didn't do any crocheting the past two or three nights. Last night I took a nap rather than eat dinner, and just had soup when I got up. Yesterday was the first in a week that I didn't make 4000 steps or better. I did 3000. 

The new dishwasher seems like it working well. In the fall we'll replace the dryer, and we'll be good with appliances for a while, knock wood.

And the beat goes on!
Holly

No comments: