Friday, November 6, 2009

November is here!

Trying to take pictures of these two was so funny! Toast would sit real nice, but Whiskey wanted to help me or run around. This was the night that we babysat Whiskey. I think Toast was happy when he went home- he kept jumping on the couch and landing on her!
Little Mike graduated from Motorcycle Repair Institute in Orlando, and he's home. Of course there was a party, and Big Mike toasted him. Mikey says he's never leaving home again, which makes Jake very happy.
Grandmom Terri got him this great cake!
We're all happy that he's home, and Donna says she's never going to Florida again, til it's time to take her grandchildren to Disney.
This was my favorite quilt at the Berry Baskets quilt show. The card said the quilter got the pattern at a Western Washington Shop Hop, so I came home and googled "Sage Country Christmas Tree quilt" which gave me the designer's website. That led me to her distributors, so I called one, and the pattern is now on my kitchen table!
This is a kit that I bought. A center panel, with borders. I took a picture, so I know how to put it together.

We were off Tuesday for Elec. Day, so I celebrated and went to the dentist. We were off yesterday and today for NJEA Convention. Yesterday Steph and I went to Christmas Tree Shoppe and got some good buys, then to Bed, Bath and Beyond. Today I'm going to lunch with Ralph and his mom, then they're going to the movies and I'm coming home to quilt!

I have all the square made-18- for Heather's table runner. I have to square them up, and put the binding on. It's a quilt as you go, and is fall on one side, and winter on the other.

Novemeber birthdays! Kevin is 35 today! We also have Joseph turning 23, and sisters in law Donna and Morgan both have birthdays. And Manda and Ben got their plane tickets- they'll fly out of Houston at 0600 on Thanksgiving morning, and leave early Monday morning.

And the beat goes on!

No comments: