Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday

I can't get the picture that I want to put here, and none of my helpers are available. This was over Christmas break, and Manda, Ben, and Steph were all playing together, LOL>

What a long week it's been! Those 4 days weeks seem to take longer than regular weeks. And we got a letter from Ralph's work that has me talking to myself. They hired an outside agency to verify all the dependents, for the benefits. They want a copy of my marriage certificate! As far as I'm concerned, they should have asked for that 20 years ago when he started working there, not now. I'm totally insulted! And they won't get it til I get a notice stating that if I don't provide it by "date", then my benefits will be dropped. I can't help but wonder if the physicians on staff got the same letter, or just the nurses.

It's unreasonably cold again- 27 degrees! It's just unnecessary! At least the sky is blue and it's not raining.

And the beat goes on.

Holly

No comments: