Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another Snow Day!

I was hoping for a 2 hour delay, but we got the whole day off, which is fun now but we will regret in June. This is Day #3 that we have to make up- inauguration day, last week's snow day, and today.

I managed to be a little bit productive. I went thru the freezer to see what's there, put away dishes, and I'm making some string blocks while watching NCIS on DVD.

Toast is still here. Steph was going to take her and go home Monday night, but did her taxes and went to sleep instead. Last night it was snowing, so she didn't want to drive home in it. Tonight she has to go right from work to class, as she does tomorrow. So Steph will be back Friday night or Saturday morning.

Toast wasn't thrilled with the 5 or so inches of snow early this morning, but when we went out at noon she was rolling in it. It's in the upper 30's, so it's melting nicely.

A full week after being sick, I can't say that I feel great. Tired, draggy, and the thought of much food makes me feel queasy. It's an awful virus and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Holly

No comments: