Friday, November 21, 2008

End of a long week!

What a busy week! I was out three nights this week, which is unusual for me. Monday I went to an inservice "Tools for preventing teen suicide". Wednesday was dinner with the nurses. Thursday I took a half a sick day to go to the dentist to have my crowns put in, then to an inservice from 4.30 til 7.30 on Delegating Epinephrine. (If I'd have know who the presenter was, I'd have skipped the Thursday inservice.)

So now it's Friday evening, and I'm tired. I just want to curl up with the cat and my book and relax til Ralph gets home from work. Tomorrow I have to consult with Donna to see what I'm bringing for Thanksgiving dinner, and then shop for ingredients. All the usual Suzy Homemaker things have to be done also.

Next weekend is a 4 day holiday weekend, so that's something to look forward to!

Holly

No comments: