Sunday, March 2, 2008

Busy Weekends

Why is it that the week seems so long, and the weekend just flies by? Friday I had Part 2 of my stress test- they put in an IV, inject you with something radioactive, have you walk the halls for awhile to circulate it, then take pix in the MRI like machine. Dr. Death will get the report on Monday, and call me if there's anything urgent. Otherwise, I'll see him on March 10.

Yesterday I played with my HQ16, and got a practice piece loaded onto the leaders. The bobbin directions have me confused. Ralph and I watched part of the DVD, and we're still confused. Luckily, there's a meeting of the SJ Longarm Guild today, and I'll take the bobbin and case with me and ask for help.

Yesterday afternoon and evening we were at Heather and Ed's for Julianna's first birthday party. We had to sing and give Julie cake early, because she's ready for bed at 5 p.m. She enjoyed her cake, and looked good in it!

It was the usual family type party- kids running around shrieking, babies underfoot, and people spread all over the house. I love parties, getting to chat with my sisters-in law and neice, and Heather's friends. We were also celebrating my Mom's birthday and Ralph's brother Frank's birthday.

Things to be happy about:

Babies in the family- Julie and Mackenzie are crawling all over and will soon be walking
No snow!
Ideas from Charlotte and Sharon about my kitchen re-do.
Toast is so happy when we get home that she runs around in circles yipping.

Holly

No comments: