Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Ides of March

OK, it's the day after, but it sounds like a good title! I spent the Ides of March doing the Suzy Homemaker stuff that we all just love to do. Manda and Ben are coming home Thursday, and I want the house to not look like the Clampett's live here.

Today Steph, Heather, Eddie, Julie and I went to Wheaton Village. There was a quilt show going on, Wheaton's local quilt guild. Some awesome quilts, and several venders. Then we walked around the Village, but between it being drizzley and early in the year, not much was open. So we headed back towards Heather's, went out to lunch, then came home.

I'm almost done the granny afghan which will be a raffle prize for the Farm Fair this summer. I'm getting tired of it, so I'll be glad to move on to something else.

Things to be happy about:
Spending time with Eddie and Julie.
This week is "dinner with the nurses"
A four day work week.
Manda gets home Thursday night!

Holly

1 comment:

Manda said...

I'm glad the Ides of March worked out better for you than Caesar lol. I can't wait to see you! I love your lists of things to be happy about!