Friday, March 7, 2008

Another week bites the dust

This week has seemed incredibly long. Busy, busy at work, and too tired when I get home to do much except crochet a little and veg out. Last night I went to an insevice on adolescent mood disorders- ADHD, ODD, Bipolar. The first half was interesting, then they went into neuro-pharmacology, which I neither understand nor care about. But it was 2 CEU's and they fed us, so that was good. I already have the 30 CEU's I need for my RN license renewel this May, and I'm working on the next set.

Tonight Ralph and I went to Applebee's to get something to eat, and on the way back we saw that Rita's Water Ice opened for the season today. Yay! I was so excited I called Manda to tell her. She'll be home for Easter, and now she can have waterice!

So after we got home, I had a fascinating evening of changing the cat littler, changing the sheets, doing 3 loads of laundry, and tidying up the kitchen Suzy Homemaker stuff, I wish the housecleaning fairy would come in at night and do it.

Weekend projects:
Get the ladders out of the living room. (Ralph)
Rehang the vertical blinds in the kitchen on the sliders.(Ralph)
Clean the dining room closet of tools infrequently used, so the frequently used ones can be put in there. (Ralph)
See a pattern here?
Put together a bigger practice piece, and play with the midarm. (me)
Take Mom to Boscov's to look at a loveseat.

Holly

No comments: