Friday, March 28, 2008

A Week Off

Off all week from work, and the week is over! I can't believe it flew by so fast. Manda and Ben left on Monday afternoon, after a nice lunch with a lot of the family. Tuesday Mom and I drove to Vineland to check out a fabric store there- great selection, but very cluttered.

Wednesday I had my HQ 16 lesson at Quilting Possibilities in Forked River. It was a lot of fun, and I learned a lot. Yesterday Heather and the kidlets came up, and we all went to the Olive Garden for lunch. Then I played with the HQ and a baby panel. The front looks great, the back not so much. I put out an SOS on the yahoo group, and I have to play with the tension some more.

This morning I did a bunch of errands, and now my knee is aching, so I can't play with the HQ right now.

Holly

No comments: