Thursday, July 18, 2024

Mid July!

 July is always our hottest month, and this one is no exception. It's been in the upper 90's for a week! And, of course, thunderstorms. 

And of course I'm having a nervous breakdown over politics. Project 2025, The dictator wannabee, and JD Crazy Evil Person. I'm not real worried about jersey, we're so blue. But the rest of the country? A real crapshot, so many people are so gullible. I want my granddaughters and all the young women to have the same rights as I have. 

Reproductive freedom was Mom's big issue- was she seeing into the future? She's rolling in her urn, if ashes can roll. 

Can I sue the republican party for causing me lack of sleep? 

On a happier note, Winter's Welcome is done! 126K stitches, 6 months and 2 weeks of work. Done on 18 count aida, all tent stitch, 3 strands over one. I just have to put my initials and date on it, which I'll do today. 


I'm so happy with it! It's actually lighter, the living room was a little dim when I took the picture.

No comments: