Tuesday, July 9, 2024

94.5

 That's both the temp and the percentage of the xs project!


 Finished this section last night, and moved the qsnap for the final time!



 Not the greatest pix, because it was dark out, and it was by the light of the Ott light. I started this January 1, and based on the first month, projected that it would be done the end of August. But I've worked on it almost exclusively all year, and now I project the end of July-ish. It's huge, the scale doesn't show well in the pix. 

I was up early ish this morning, so we went to IHOP and had breakfast. I got some big breakfast special that will be breakfast for the next 3 days! Ralph got a huge omelet, and will have enough for at least one more meal.

It's another hot day in month of hot days. July is always our worst month for heat and humidity. 

No comments: