Thursday, December 2, 2021

December is here!

 Wow! We're on the down side of 2021! And what a freaking mess the country is in! Covid still going strong because of idiots, the Supreme Court is a freaking joke, school shootings still going on. What a pathetic state of affairs. 

But, snakes!


They are up to date, and almost done! I don't have any planned for next year, since I've ran out of little kids in the family to make them for. Ben and Joey are the youngest in the family that didn't get snakes last year. On to bigger and better things!

The neutral afghan is coming along! The longer sides take over a half hour to do. I'm not sure how big I'll make it, I'll know when it's done and/or I get low on the colors. 


I'm taking a break from the cross stitch, to get the afghan done.



We ordered doors for the front! I've hated the existing doors for as long as we've been in the house! I love the look of these! The door is custom, so about 35 days is projected. So, after the new year, which is OK. I even picked out the hardware for the doors!


Also, I want the kitchen floor replaced. I've given up on Lowe's, and got a recommendation from Mike for a place. I like this one a lot, from their website. I hope to go there next week and get that moving. 

No comments: