Thursday, December 16, 2021

Warm December

 Which is better than a blizzardy one!


I'm making a hat, and it's making me crazy! I switched out some of the colors, and skipped the pointy row. Starting the silly thing was awful- chain 72, join, being careful not to twist. Yeah, right. I finally appealed for help on one of my crochet groups. The advice I got was to do the chain, then the first row, then join. That worked out well, or there would be no hat. 


I might give this a try, it's just a granny with seams at the arms. I'll see if Juls would be interested. 

I'm taking a break from the cross stitch. On the 21st I'll be able to get temps thru the end of the year, so I can finish up the snakes in time to give them for Christmas. I'll be glad to see then end of them. 

I have two packages arriving, hopefully today, then I'll have all the gifts I need. I still need to make a trip to the bank. Hard to believe it's almost another Christmas.

No comments: