Thursday, December 9, 2021

December!

 I finished the neutral afghan!



It fits the top of our queen bed. It's all packed up to be given to the recipient.



We went and looked at flooring for the kitchen, and this is our favorite. The owner is supposed to come assess the current floor to see how to replace it. He's sure they can't get to it before January, which is ok.


I downloaded a free pattern for a temperature quilt, and joined the Facebook group for it. Whether I'll do it is another matter.


I did some work on the snakes, they are actually more than up t date. I'm ready to be done with them, these are numbers 5 and 6, and it's the end of the second year of making them. Time to move on.

I downloaded directions for this crochet stitch. 



And I think this pattern is really cool. My main focus will be the counted cross stitch, again, and an afghan for my great niece Tori. She asked for dark green and neutrals. I won't probably get that going til after New Years.

We having a warm weather stretch starting tomorrow, in the 50s and 60s, so no white Christmas for us, which is ok.


No comments: