Sunday, November 28, 2021

Gobble Gobble

 We had a lovely Thanksgiving!




It included a 
geography lesson, when Heather and Julianna weren't sure where Finland is. I don't remember why the subject of Finland's location came up, but explanations involved two globes and several cell phones. Fun times! The food was wonderful, and the company terrific!


Time to change the qsnap! Or maybe put it back into the big frame. First I have to give the snakes and the neutrals afghan some love.


And I want to give this hat a try!


I made these bar cookies, a recipe from Facebook of course. Six different kinds on one sheet! It was bowl and labor intensive.



We all liked them, and I left most of them for the kids, or I'd have eaten the whole platter!

We got our Moderna boosters! My arm was tender for a day, Ralph's was sore and he had a headache. That's ok, we're protected!

We went to my high school class's 50th reunion! It was close to us, and we called it a date night. I'm glad I went, and I talked to several people. But of the 3 girls I was closest to, Doris and Linda have died, and the other Linda is in Arkansas. It's the first reunion I've gone to.

And I can't believe November is almost over!

No comments: