Monday, December 27, 2021

Post holiday

 We had a very merry Christmas. The weather was gorgeous, in the 50's! So Heather had the sliders and some windows open, which I was happy about, since there were 20 people there!

I didn't take a lot of pix at Heather's, and what I took were of Julianna!





She's just so cute! I had a chance to sit and talk with her, and it was great.




We took pix here, but didn't remember to take any of us with gifts at Heather's.

Manda got over 4 inches of snow yesterday! Luckily it was clear Christmas Day after a dusting Christmas Eve, so Becca and Brandon were able to spend the day with them. Steph and Dan are supposed to go up today, but it was dependent on the Oregon forecast today, and I have a feeling that they won't make it.


Does Ralph know me, or what? 

I'm still taking a break from my cross stitch. I have two baby afghan kits, and I started one last night. 

No comments: