Friday, March 12, 2021

The end of a week

 Friday again!  The days sure run into one another. As do the weeks. Maybe that means I'm getting old.


Another page done! And still not halfway there! 



Eddie was happy with the no occasion of socks and a hard drive that we left for him. The kid love socks, he has two full bureau drawers full of them! And computers! He has two monitors set up. 


Stuffed shells and meatballs for dinner- easy peasy! Making the meatballs and freezing them works out so well for us. Ralph likes to have an occasional meatball as a snack! I make two pounds at a time, and use his Nanny's recipe, except that I've updated it to make them in the oven rather than 
frying  them. 

It's been in the 60's, and yesterday it was over 70! I opened a couple of windows and let the fresh air in. 


Another new to me author that I've gotten hooked on. Paranormal was never my preferred genre, but some of these authors do it so well! 

I have no idea what's for dinner, I have to think about it. And the time changes tomorrow night! 

No comments: