Thursday, March 18, 2021

Rainy day

 It's supposed to be rainy and dreary all day. Better than snow!


Time to move the q snap! Still not halfway there!


I had to take a cross stitch break and give the snakes some love! They are up to date as of Monday. 


We went food shopping on Tuesday, and I bought myself flowers! I was going to buy them the last time we went, for my birthday. But since it was near Valentine's Day then, they only had huge expensive bouquets. I just wanted something cheerful for my counter. 


One of the books I read this week. My Hyundai had a recall, so we went yesterday to get that taken care of. We both had our books to occupy us. 

I made Cowboy Casserole Monday, so we've been having that for dinner. Even though it takes just one pound of ground beef, when I add the other ingredients, it makes a big casserole. Luckily, Ralph loves it. For lunch yesterday, he ate the last of the latest bag of meatballs from the freezer. I think I only made 2 pounds the last time, about 30 meatballs. So I need a quick trip to the meat market at the Amish Market to get meatloaf mix.

Dan was able to get his Covid shot Monday, and Steph goes today! They are so excited, they've already made plane reservations to come home over Mother's Day! And since we have no indoor cats at the moment, they can stay here! Of course, that means Ralph has to clean the guest room, since he's annexed it. 

11 days til we get Covid shot #2!

1 comment:

quiltbea said...

I love your projects Holly. I check in now and then but never post. Now I will attempt to post and see if you get it. QB